Fabulous (but easy, I promise!) entertaining | Workshop with Liv | 17 August 2019
I love entertaining, spoiling my guests and making them feel special. Fabulous food, beautifully presented – but I don’t really like cooking... (Although I can do it well when I have to). I’ll let you in on my tips and tricks on throwing a fabulous party (for two to twenty) with as little effort and stress as possible (come on, we all have hectic jobs and lives or series we would rather be watching) to look as if you have slaved away for a week, which you and your guests will have a great time at.
Meet interesting people and have fun in a creative and inspiring space, while sipping on MCC. What could be better?
Date: Saturday 17 August 2019
Time: 1:30 – 5:30 pm
Venue: Cascades 201, Vesperdene road 8, Greenpoint, Cape Town.
Skill level: Beginner
Class size: 6 persons
In the workshop we will cover the following:
Lets talk & demonstration
- Planning to fit preparation into a busy life and not be too tired to enjoy the party!
- Presenting food beautifully – how I transform ready-made WW or deli elements into something that looks and tastes gourmet (so my guests never guess I did not make all of this myself).
- Relaxed entertaining for 2-6. Easy but stylish intimate tapas style dinners served from a bar cart in the lounge.
- Dinner invites – setting the tone and creating anticipation.
- Why I like to arrange table seating for larger dinners
Setting the table:
- Ways with serviettes
- Combining linens, china and cutlery to create interest.
- the practical considerations,
- quick & effective but fabulous, tried and tested things I do
- Basic flower arrangement
- Why I do welcome drinks
- How do decrease stress when entertaining solo.
Getting down to business – now you do it:
- Making beautiful flower filled Vietnamese spring rolls…sure to wow your guests!
- Set a beautiful table
What will be provided?
- Everything to make beautiful flower filled Vietnamese spring rolls
- A wonderful and interesting variety of table décor, linens and cutlery to set your table
- MCC, tea in pretty cups and lovely snacks will be provided (because everything is more fun with a little champagne!)
You will take home:
- Your beautiful flower filled Vietnamese spring rolls
- New inspiration & ideas
Ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend you are welcome to gift the ticket to a friend. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time in which case we will issue refunds.
*PLEASE NOTE: Once payment has been made you will receive an email from us confirming your ticket/s. Attendees do not receive a physical ticket.
Reviews from our previous flower workshop attendees: